Thursday 20 September 2007

Frank Sinatra - The A to Z of Frank 01

This is a “made up” collection of my design, it resulted from a 5 giga torrent that it supposed to contain the full discography of the capo (I mean artist!). The problem was that the torrent was not separated into the individual album files and due to the fact that my knowledge concerning the releases of Frank Sinatra is limited, I decided to take the easy way out. So I created a collection of 64 (100mb) parts in alphabetical order. Anyhooooo enjoy!!!
(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know
(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know 2
(How Little It Matters) How Little We Know Live
(I Don't Stand) A Ghost Of A Change
(I Don't Stand) A Ghost Of A Change (Alternate)
(I Got A Woman Crazy For Me) She's Funny That Way
(Love Is) The Tender Trap
(Love is) The Tender Trap 2
A Baby Just Like You
A Cottage For Sale
A Day In The Life Of A Fool
A Fine Romance
A Foggy Day
A Foggy Day 2
A Foggy Day (With Willie Nelson)
A Garden In The Rain
A Hundred Years From Today
A Little Learnin Is A Dangerous Thing (Part 1)
A Little Learnin Is A Dangerous Thing (Part 2)

1 comment:

Ryunosuke said...

I´ll make you an offer you will not refuse... :P